Ponticelli accompanies its clients in the pharmaceutical industry all over Europe in the design, construction and maintenance of their process and utilities facilities. In the preparation and carrying out of these projects, Ponticelli respects the protocols and qualifications required for the commissioning of these facilities, taking into account this sector’s specific stringent constraints concerning quality, reliability and safety.
Our solutionsDiscover our solutions adapted to your needs
- Creation of definition and design files
- “Process” studies and creation of functional descriptions for the installation
- Hazard and criticality analysis (HAZOP)
- Production of 2D/3D plans and isometrics on AUTOCAD
- Creation of all trades models on REVIT, AUTOCAD, PDMS…
- Calculations on pressure equipment, flexibility and structures (SICAP-CAESAR-ROBOT software)
- Schedules and business documents
- Operating and maintenance files, training manual
Ponticelli ensures the construction of new production plants for pharmaceutical laboratories by integrating all the stages of the project – design, execution studies, test procedures, materials supply, prefabrication, installation, trials and tests – while respecting the manufacturing good practices and safety, quality and environmental requirements.
MAINTENANCE AND SHUTDOWNS
- General Maintenance Contractor
- Use of a computer maintenance management system (GMAO)
- Setting up of relevant and engaging indicators
- Tools for improving performance and innovation
- Deployment of core activities: piping, welding, lifting, mechanical works
- Co-ordination of multi-trade works: E&I, scaffolding, insulation
- Carrying out of maintenance works levels 1-4 in compliance with standards
- Taking charge of annual and biennial preventive works on all equipment
- Assistance in static and dynamic tests
- Participation in the improvement of our client’s quality and safety standards
- Issuing of procedures specifically for a biotechnological environment
The Ponticelli Frères Group’s trades and know-how are centred around three main skills covering the complete life cycles of industrial facilities and large infrastructures.
From the pre-project design stage to detailed studies, Ponticelli offers integrated engineering services to help industrial clients prepare successful projects.
Specialists in the key trades of mechanics, industrial piping and lifting/rigging, Ponticelli builds new plants to develop new infrastructures or increase existing capacities.
Your Ponticelli contact
1 rue Lilienthal - Emerainville - BP 79
77312 Marne-la-Vallée Cedex 2
+33 (0)1 64 11 11 64