TRACK COVERING – Avenue de France
Heavy lifting services
Avenue de France Paris (Behind Austerlitz train station)
Installation of beams used to cover tracks behind the Austerlitz train station which required interrupting the rail traffic.
The SNCF and the client EIFFAGE wanted keep traffic interruption to a minimum and secure the traffic start-up time.
Eiffage wanted to find an alternative to launching rails.
Installation of beams used to cover tracks behind the Austerlitz train station, and which required interrupting the rail traffic to a minimum and an insufficient area for manoeuvring the crane. Two critical aspects of the project.
Partnership with Eiffel.
Ponticelli was involved in lifting before the project for:
- Proposing to use a high capacity crane instead of launching rails
- Defining the beams according to the LR 1600 crane abacus (action undertaken by EIFFAGE)
- Defining a detailed unloading procedure and timed installation tests off-site to reassure SNCF
- A temporary metallic structure with brackets allowing the transfer of loads at the base of the crane
- A specific installation procedure with the crane on site
m² de voies couvertes
tonnes de poutres béton
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Your Ponticelli contact
1 rue Lilienthal - Emerainville - BP 79
77312 Marne-la-Vallée Cedex 2
+33 (0)1 64 11 11 64